Do you want to know about the NGOs in Lucknow? Then here, you are at right place ngo4you. The list of NGOs with their categories is mentioned here so that you get to know about them. You also get the knowledge about the different categories of NGOs available in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India with their contact details and their working. All these NGOs in Lucknow contribute to the holistic development of society.
The following is lists of the topmost NGO’s in Lucknow where you can also contribute are as follows:-
- HUMANITY FOUNDATION OF INDIA -: Working for women empowerment
- PROMAK FOUNDATION -: Working for slum children
- MOTHER NGO -: Working for children education
- LIFE CARE EDUCATIONAL AND WELFARE SOCIETY -: Working for women empowerment
- HELP AGE INDIA -: Working for senior citizens
- SHER’THE PROTECTOR’ SOCIETY -: Working to protect needy from natural calamities
- STUDY HALL NGO -: Working for education
- KALAM DREAMS FOUNDATION -: Working for education
- NARI SEWA SAMITI -: Working for women safety and education
- VATSALYA NGO-: Working for female foeticides.
The Utmost List of Top 10 NGOs in Lucknow
1. Humanity foundation of India
Working for -: Education, Health Care, Skill Development, Environment, and Women Empowerment
Aim -: It is an NPO working for the women empowerment scheme. Under their scheme Mahila Sahayta Yojna they orient prior skills and training to the women to make them earning members of their families and stakeholders of the society.
- Registration no -: S- 47196
- Founded -: 2004
- Address -: Satya Mandir Marg, Sector 18, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016
- Website -: http://humanityfoundationindia.org/
- Email -: humanityfoundationindia.org
2. PROMAK FOUNDATION
Working for -: Social injustice, Women and Child, Old age People, and Handicapped
Aim -: It is a voluntary organization initiated by a group of like-minded people. Through this organization, they aim to help children lead an active, healthy, and dignified life. We help poor children with their education and provide them with proper nutrition.
- Founded -: 2015
- Address -: H 100 Jankipuram Garden Behind Sec J Kursi Road, JankiPuram, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh 226021
- Website -: http://promak.org/
- Email -: email@example.com
Working for -: Youth social services
Aim -: It is a non-profit organization led by a group of youths. It works for the development of both mother and child health. It works for the education of the children.
- Registration no -: 2057/2010-11
- Founded -: 2011
- Address -: 4b, Prayag Narayan Road, Butler Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
4. LIFECARE EDUCATIONAL AND WELFARE SOCIETY
Working for -: Education, Health, Women empowerment, and make people’s life better
Aim -: Lifecare is an educational and welfare society that works for women empowerment. Their mission is to enhance the quality of life for all sections of the society including women children and weaker sections of the society.
- Founded -: 2013
- Address -: 123, Shankar Mandal Road Saket Palli, Narhi, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
- Website -: http://www.lifecarengo.com/
- Email -: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. HELP AGE INDIA
Working for -: Health, Social Welfare, Disaster Management, Education, and Human rights
Aim -: It is a non-government organization that cares for disadvantaged elderly citizens for more than 4 decades. It advocates for elder-friendly policies and their implementation thereof. The aim is to serve elder needs in a holistic manner, enabling them to live active, dignified, and healthier lives. It runs one of its largest mobile health care centers that provide free healthcare check-ups for the needy.
- Founded -: 1978
- Address -: 3/129, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow – 226022
- Website -: https://www.helpageindia.org/
- Email -: email@example.com
6. SHER’THE PROTECTOR’ SOCIETY
Working for -: Better society (good food, shelter, clothing, better lifestyle, and livelihood)
Aim – As the name suggests the main purpose of this organization is to provide protection to the needy from natural calamities and man made disasters by fulfilling their basic needs of good food shelter, clothing, and a better livelihood. In addition to protection, SHER also focuses on improving their living standards, and provides them better and safe workplaces.
- Registration no -: 2803
- Founded -: 2017
- Address -: 264, Vijay Khand, Ujariyaon, Vijay Khand 2, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010
- Website -: https://top-ngo-lucknow.business.site/
- Email -: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. STUDY HALL NGO
Working for -: Liberty, Health and Equality in Social
Aim -: The study hall educational Foundation is an inclusive equal opportunity organization that welcomes people from all castes, cultures, religions, and sexual orientations. In 2005, they started a digital study hall, a research project that seeks to improve education for the poor children in the slums and rural children in India.
- Address -: Vipul Khand II, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010
- Website -: http://www.studyhallfoundation.org/
- Email -: email@example.com
8. KALAM DREAMZ FOUNDATION
Working for -: Road safety, Child education, Women safety and Better society
Aim -: Kalam Dreamz Foundation is an organization that started with inspiration from the teaching of late. Dr. A. P. J Abdul kalam. It spotlights on different aspects of creating social awareness among the masses so that they can be with us in creating this world a better place to live in. We support women’s education, road safety, and blood donation.
- Address -: Dreamz Plaza, Alambagh Naheriya Cross Road, LDA Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226005
- Website -: http://www.kalamdreamzfoundation.com/
- Email -: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. NARI SEWA SAMITI
Working for -: Specially for Women Empowerment (vocational training, health and family counseling)
Aim -: Nari Sewa Samiti is an NGO working for women empowerment in India. It aims to address the issues in an integrated manner that supports women physically, mentally, and emotionally, providing them with proper education so that they can fight for their rights and take up their stand against violence.
- Registration no -: 118/2404
- Founded -: 1938
- Address -: Raja Nawab Ali Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
- Website -: http://www.narisewasamiti.com/
- Email -: email@example.com
10. VATSALYA NGO
Working for -: Health sector, Child survival or right, and Gender equality
Aim -: The mission of Vatsalya NGO is towards the upliftment of behavioral practices in health and gender by :
- Curbing female foeticide
- Empowering health issues
- Advocating health imbalances in society.
- Founded -: 1995
- Address -: C-377, Church Rd, Sector 18, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016
- Website -: http://www.vatsalya.org.in/
- Email -: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com