Here there is a list of top most NGO’s in Pune where you can lend a helping hand by volunteering at these Noble places in Pune, Maharashtra. Joining hands with such an organization is not just a great way to give back to society but it provides opportunities for personal growth and learning. You can search for any non-government organizations (NGO’s) in any corner of the whole of India by visiting the Ngo4you site.
- Here is the list of the Top 10 NGO’s where you can contribute
- Detailed information of NGO’s in Pune
Here is the list of the Top 10 NGO’s where you can contribute
- LET’S RISE-: working for Children and Environmental welfare.
- ROSHINI -: working for Menstrual Health.
- SWACHH PUNE SWACHH BHARAT -: working for Cleanliness
- BOOKWALLAH ORGANISATION -: working for orphans
- AKANKSHA FOUNDATION-: working for Education
- RESQ CHARITABLE TRUST -: Working for Animal welfare.
- TECH FOR INDIA -: working for teaching children
- MANAVYA-: working for HIV infected children and women
- LEND -A- HAND INDIA -: working for the upliftment of the poor
- REACH OUT TO LIFE FOUNDATION -: working for suicide prevention
Detailed information of NGO’s in Pune
1. LET’S RISE
Working for -: Children and Food
Aim -: It is a non governmental organization formed in 2012 established with the motive of working towards children welfare. At present it works in partnership with chaitanya a mahila mandal to run Utkarsha, a night creche for children of sexual exploitation. This group also conducts activ9 such as traffic awareness drives, cleaning drives and donation events.
- Contact no -: 089781 60741
- Address -: Nanded Fata, Pandurang Industrial Area, Nanded, Pune, Maharashtra 411041
- Website -: http://letsrise.org.in/
- Email -: email@example.com
Working for -: Youths, Men, Women and Transgender empowerment
Aim -: Through this organisation, the aim of volunteers to spread awareness about the menstrual health. Their main focus is to provide education and improve health conditions in slums. Their major campaigns include -:
- The period project ( to spread awareness about menstrual health)
- Right to pee campaign (to provide clean toilets to women)
- The Kitab express (to promote reading among children )
- The pink project (to raise breast cancer awareness)
- Contact no -: +91 9665277064
- Website -: https://roshnifoundation.in/
- Email -: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. SWACHH PUNE SWACHH BHARAT
Working for -: Environment (waste management)
Aim -: Through this organization, their aim is to make Pune a cleaner city. In collaboration with other teams, they have been actively participating in cleanliness drives, tree plantation drives. Till now they carried out over 100 projects. If you wish to volunteer at an NGO in Pune working for environmental beautification then you can contact us at the given details.
- Contact no -: 9765999500
- Address -: 3rd Floor, Old Tilak Road Ward Office, Near Hirabag Ganpati Mandal, Shukrawar Peth, Tilak Road, Pune 411042
- Website -: https://swachcoop.com/
- Email -: email@example.com
4. BOOKWALLAH ORGANISATION
Working for -: Child empowerment
Aim -: It is a non -profit organization indulged in encouraging reading among children. At present, the bookwallah organization regularly conducts reading sessions for a number of Orphanages and also works for providing them with libraries. Their main focus is on book reading they also conduct storytelling competitions as well movie days etc.
- Contact no -: +91 22 40715790
- Address -: B-3060, Oberoi Garden Estate, Chandivli Road, Off Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai 400072
- Website -: https://www.bookwallah.org/
- Email -: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. AKANKSHA FOUNDATION, PUNE
Working for -: Child education (Make Children future bright)
Aim -: As Pune is home to a long list of NGO’s in the sphere of education, and Akansha happens to be one of the most established ones. It has 20 schools in Mumbai and Pune and reaches to over 6500 children. They commit to support each child by providing a strong educational foundation to help them earn a steady livelihood. They also run several art schools and the artifacts and handicrafts made by children and later put for sale to empower the students.
- Founded -: 1991
- Contact no -: +91 20 66051380
- Address -: New Thermax Building, Next to Sai Chambers, Old Bombay Pune Highway Road, Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 003
- Website -: https://www.akanksha.org/
- Email -: email@example.com
6. RESQ CHARITABLE TRUST, PUNE
Working for -: Animal care
Aim -: RESQ charitable Trust was started by Neha Pancha Maya and Tanya Kane in 2007 to provide trauma emergency service for animals in Pune. Through this organization, they rescue sick and injured animals conducting awareness and education programs that focus on human-animal conflict.
- Founded -: 2007
- Contact no -: 9890999111
- Address -: Plot No. 3906, Paud Mulshi Road, Near 115 Hilltown, Near Chandni Chowk, Pune – 411021
- Website -: https://www.resqct.org/
- Email -: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. TEACH FOR INDIA, PUNE
Working for -: Education
Aim -: It was founded in 2006, to bring together to provide every child in India with excellent educational facilities. The organization recruits college graduates and professionals to teach in low-income schools. So this way, it creates an opportunity for the well -teachers to teach children.
- Founded -: 2017
- Contact no -: +91 20 64000252 & +91 20 64001558
- Address -: 4, Goldfields Enclave, South Main Road, Koregaon Park, Pune – 411001
- Website -: https://www.teachforindia.org/
Working for -: Rehabilitation of HIV AIDS
Aim -: Manavya was established in 1997, and it is among the first very few NGO’S in Pune that works for the benefit of innocent victims of HIV/AIDS. The NGO thus established GOKUL a home for HIV-positive children which offers a safe shelter education to all children.
- Founded -: 1997
- Contact no -: 9168842688
- Address -: 46/3/1. Laxman Villa, Flat No. 13, Near Jog Hospital, Paud Road, Pune Maharashtra 411 038
- Website -: https://manavya.org/
- Email -: email@example.com
9. LEND -A – HAND INDIA
Working for -: Education opportunities, Skill development
Aim -: Lend-A-hand’s mission is to help the poor earn a steady income. In partnership with NGO’S community groups and local government, they provide vocational training, career counselling, job and life skills training to rural parts of India.
- Contact no -: +91 20.25630090 & +91 20.25630092
- Address -: 9 Jeevan Vihar Society, Off Senapati Bapat Road, Near Pride Panorama, Pune 411 016 India
- Website -: http://www.lend-a-hand-india.org/
- Email -: LAHI@lend-a-hand-india.org
10. REACH OUT TO LIFE FOUNDATION
Working for -: Suicide prevention and Youth empowerment
Aim -: Reach out to life Foundation is non -profit organization run by a group of psychologists, medical professionals, and students looking to prevent suicides. What started with a suicide prevention group is now a full-fledged NGO that addresses everyday issues of today’s youth through a 24-hour helpline.
- Founded -: 2009
- Contact no -: 9881020211
- Address -: Pune, Maharashtra
- Website -: https://reachouttolife.org/
- Email -: firstname.lastname@example.org